October 30th, 2020.
"The Daily" Enhancements
We have been working on porting The Daily into a new notebook component with more intuitive multiplayer create and edit abilities plus support for tagging issues, pull requests, and people. This is currently in Early Access as we continue to test and build. Full release next week but check it out today!
- Fixed code highlighting on initial load.
- Better keyboard support (e.g. using Esc key to close context menu).
- Resolved an issue where hyperlinks were not easy to click.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue where sometimes new users would land on a blank page after onboarding.
- We have been working hard on expelling the few remaining gremlins with the Jira, GitHub, GitLab, and BitBucket integrations since the recent agent upgrade.
- Removing a label from a Jira issue would show as the User adding a blank label on the issue history in Pinpoint. We've updated this to reflect the actual labels on the issue.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!