October 2nd, 2020.
What a week! Thank you so much to everybody involved in the launch and a warm welcome to all of our new users. Here are some of the things we have been up to since we launched earlier this week:
Improvements and Fixes
- Added "Meeting Hours" column to Org > Analyze > People so you can now see a breakdown of hours at the individual level as well as the team total. Thanks for the request, E.J.!
- Fixed Pinpoint Profile URLs to stop caring about case sensitivity after it was reported by a new member of the slack community. Thank you, Nanda (nice username grab)!
- Enabled Issue Assignees to be changed in Pinpoint (requires write-access).
- Fixed an issue that prevented the linkage of personal source system accounts in some scenarios.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Organization > Team > Agile tab to load without data.
- Removed unassigned issues from the "Right Now" section on the User Dashboard as a user would be being prompted to reach out to... nobody.
- Improved the "Add" functionality in The Daily and notebooks.
- Resolved a bug where Team Dashboard would show -- meetings.
Write-back ability really expands the possibilities for what we could do with Pinpoint moving forward. What do you want to see? Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!