September 22nd, 2020.
With Pinpoint Profiles out in the wild and The Daily being put through its paces in Early Access, we're starting to schedule migrations for existing Users over to our new Agent setup (referred to internally as Agent 4.0). This will be a game-changer, keep an eye out for scheduling requests!
In the meantime, we're still working on making our application better every day!
The Daily Updates (Early Access)
- Markdown support!
- New block type for Pull Requests.
- Implemented Keyboard shortcuts for more intuitive UX.
- Handled separating mouse and keyboard highlighting of blocks.
- Set a "locked" state for blocks so that two users cannot edit the same block at the same time.
- Allowed clicking of Issue blocks without editing.
- Added Annotations on block hover.
- Resolved some horizontal spacing issues.
- Fixed bulleted lists.
Improvements and Fixes
- Jira updated their API which caused some Sprint data to go missing from the App. We jumped right on it and got everything back to normal.
- Added Username field to Pinpoint Profile so you didn't have to go to another tab to set your Username.
- Fixed Stand-Up person filter to use Assignee rather than Contributing User.
- Fixed an issue that required a browser refresh to undo a Sprint planning Auto-Pack.
- Fixed an issue with Traceability showing as above 100% due to duplications in the query - thank you to E.J. at Mark43 for pointing that one out!
- Resolved an issue where occasionally Epic Stars were unclickable, preventing you from adding them to your favorites.
- Combined issue and Pull Request text data in our entity recommendation engine to help with the recommendation of Pull Requests.
- Resolved an issue where an Owner could not rename their Workspace.
- Optimized our Office365 Calendar integration so it works more like the GSuite integration.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!