September 11th, 2020.
Improvements & Fixes
With significant integration & stand-up upgrades, the Daily, personal public profiles (and more!) coming just around the corner, the changelog is pretty light this week but stay tuned for a big release coming later this month!
- Resolved an issue where on-premise GitHub integrations were failing for Pull Requests.
- Added better internal tests to our Epic Risk data science models.
- Fixed an issue where tooltip on a User's avatar would show their name as Undefined Undefined in Retros.
- Text styling for unordered lists etc in Issue Descriptions got a bit messed up so we put that right.
- Got rid of a little gremlin in the embeddings data science model.
- Updated config to fix an issue with the commit linking pipeline not firing events correctly.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!