Changelog

August 28th, 2020.

Improvements & Fixes

We are making some incredible headway with the work on Pinpoint Public Profile and the Daily - keep an eye out for our Sprint Review videos to see how they are shaping up! In the meantime, here are some other fixes and improvements we've been making over the last week:

  • There was a very irritating intermittent bug that caused the logged-in user to land on a 404 because their URL was almost duplicated. We finally identified the cause and knocked that one out.
  • Epic Cards were showing deleted Team names - we made a tweak so that "No Active Team Assigned" will show on Epic cards in Pinpoint if the associated team has been deleted (see gif below).
  • Made a change so when adding a user, email field doesn't care about text case anymore. Previously using all capital letters would prevent the user from being added (a bit of a strange one!).
  • Fixed an issue where Closed issues wouldn't show for a Team in certain scenarios.
  • We made several further efficiency optimizations to the Team Dashboard to help with the large data loads. We will be monitoring this closely going forward.
  • Resolved a bug where the Pull Request tables were not including "Merged" Pull Requests in the Total count.
  • There was a bug where sometimes GitLab issues did not have a closed date - this is fixed.

Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!