July 31st, 2020.
Improvements & Fixes
This week we focused on some major behind-the-scenes work to help with stability and accuracy. Here are some of the other things we fixed or improved:
- Resolved another issue with Retrospective voting where you could vote more than 5 times if clicking fast enough.
- Blank cards are now automatically removed from Retrospectives when moving to the grouping stage to reduce clutter.
- Resolved an issue where Retros would seem hostless and prevent people from joining.
- Epics were not showing blocked issues so we fixed that.
- Resolved a problem where some integration exports were being needlessly delayed.
- Issue Detail screens temporarily went AWOL so added those back.
Keep an eye out for a new Product Spotlight post coming Monday that will cover the big changes we made in the month of July.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!