July 24th, 2020.
New Features, Better Retros
Our Retrospective tool has been out in the wild for just over a month now and we've been listening to your feedback to help iterate and drive some awesome new features.
No Need to Wait
Up until now, Pinpoint Retrospectives had a waiting room and required the host to kick things off before discussion points could be added. We've removed the waiting room to allow participants to add discussion points to the Retro whenever you want! Mid-sprint and have something you want to reflect on? Add it to the Retro ahead of time!
"Is everyone done yet?"
No need to ask that anymore! See instantly who has finished adding discussion points and who has finished voting so you know when the team is ready to move onto the next stage of the Retro without having to continuously ask "is everyone done yet?"!
Sprint Rating Trends
See how the team’s current Retro Sprint Rating compares to the last to see how you’re trending since the last evaluation.
- You can now edit and toggle Action Items as completed in finished retrospectives as well as now supporting deletion.
- Better Host/Facilitator handling. If the host needs to leave the retro for whatever reason they can and another team member can pick up host duty.
Improvements & Fixes
- Resolved an auth issue that affected some new users from logging in.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from deleting your own posts if you had bookmarked them.
- We overhauled our Sprint Risk models for better accuracy.
- Added Sprint Churn metric in preparation for its inclusion in Sprint Health ratings.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and let us know what you think!