June 23rd, 2020.
Acknowledge / Dismiss Standup Flags
We love how our Standup Flags bring issues that require attention to the forefront of our teams' Standups but we needed a way to dismiss or acknowledge the flags when we were done with them. Sometimes we know about Unplanned work and can agree to adjust the sprint as a team - now we can dismiss that Unplanned flag in Standup so we're not alerted that something was added to the sprint every day. We can also acknowledge blocked/blocking flags to move those issues out of the Needs Attention list so you can concentrate more on the issues that really do need your focus.
Stay tuned for some really exciting updates we're currently planning for our Standup functionality to make this view more interactive and collaborative. Let us know what you'd like to see!
Improvements & Fixes
- Retrospectives now show the presence of everybody who is in the Retro, not just your Pinpoint team members.
- When a user leaves the retro, their presence (or lack of it) is now updated immediately.
- The Host capability can now be assigned to anybody who is in the Retro. This will allow your Scrum Masters, Delivery Leads, Agile Coaches to facilitate Retros without needing to be a part of your team in Pinpoint.
- Resolved an issue where sometimes Unplanned work that was added throughout the Sprint was not showing up in the Retro.
- There is a bug where the Retro timer resets itself so we decided to hide it for now but an upgraded timer will make its way back into the application soon.
- The Pull Requests on the Epic details screen will now show a roll-up of all PRs associated with issues in the epic. Previously it would only show code activity made directly against the epic which is fairly uncommon.
- We have removed the "Teams" tab from Analyze. The tab was made redundant by the introduction of the team dashboards and we don't like duplication.
- We added a confirmation to the Resend User Invitation Email button so that you know that it worked and only have to click it once.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes part of an Issue Detail was cut-off and the "Read More" option was not appearing.
- We are working hard to build out our Sprint Planning functionality that is currently accessible via our Early Access option. Check it out and let us know what would help you with Sprint Planning.
Your feedback truly helps shape our product, please join our Slack Community here and get involved!